Wednesday, January 11, 2012

P90X Journey

Why P90X? I feel that I need something that will KICK my butt! (lol) My husband is not "happy" with my weight, and NEITHER AM I! I am rather upset with myself that I have let my self get like this. 1 1/2 years ago I was 40lbs lighter!!!! CRAZY..
Are you scared/nervous? YES! My husband said you aren't going to like it. I know this, but who really LIKES exercise? Who REALLY wants to sweat and work out for 1-2 hours a day? I know I probably wont be able to sit and pee for 2 weeks, but that's cause my lazy a** hasn't done anything physically active in a very long time.
Are you ready to start? I am researching their food plan, so I can kinda get a start on what I should be eating, and what not to eat etc. I have seen short 10-15 min. videos on youtube that I can start doing just to jump start my body.
We are purchasing the P90X series online in February to start as soon as well receive it!

I will post Before Pictures and measurements as soon as I get them.
Please follow me along on my P90X journey here on Blogger and Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SharingOurLife?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment