Wednesday, January 11, 2012

To Snip or Not to Snip???



So while visiting my friend in the hospital I realize that my husband just NEEDS to get the vasectomy and get it over with. He feels that we are done and do not need any more children. We need to enjoy the ones we have,and that is so true. Me, I have my days, my moments. Some days I want to be pregnant SO bad. I want to be a pregnant and enjoying a new baby all over again. But I know I will feel this way after each child, RIGHT? My friend Jackie said she knows they are done. I don't, so does this mean that we aren't. The deciding factor of having children is so hard.

I can not personally take birth control. I have a HORRIBLE experience with it, and almost got a divorce from it. We do the "pull out" method and condoms, and that's how we got pregnant with Noah. SO I know we will probably end up pregnant again some day.
I texted my husband and told him he just needs to do it so we don't have to worry about it any more.
My other thought is, what if we aren't done having kids and God does want us to have another? Maybe I haven't gotten pregnant cause Im not suppose to have any more? I don't know.

Its so hard to decide if you are done having children.

No comments:

Post a Comment